Dr. Lori Gerber has now been approved by the state of PA to provide medical marijuana cards for those that meet the state requirements for one of the medical conditions listed below. Please note: these conditions are relevant for PA only.
Medical marijuana can be an effective alternative in the treatment of certain severe conditions. Below is a list of the qualifying conditions in Pennsylvania that medical marijuana can be used to treat.
- Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis
- Anxiety disorders
- Crohn’s Disease
- Dyskinetic Disorders
- Damage to the nervous tissue of the spinal cord with objective neurological indication of intractable spasticity
- HIV / AIDS
- Huntington’s Disease
- Inflammatory Bowel Disease
- Intractable Seizures
- Multiple Sclerosis
- Neurodegenerative Disorders
- Opioid Use Disorder
- Parkinson’s Disease
- Post-traumatic Stress Disorder
- Severe chronic or intractable pain of neuropathic origin or severe chronic or intractable pain in which conventional therapeutic intervention and opiate therapy is contraindicated or ineffective
- Sickle Cell Anemia
- Terminal Illness
- Tourette syndrome
Steps to get started:
1) The first step is to set up a profile with the state by clicking “Here“. There is a charge for setting up this profile that is non-refundable and is mandatory for the state of PA.
Once you receive an ID number from the state, we can then get you started.
NOTE: Emails cannot be repeated for multiple people. The email you use must be unique to you.
2) The second step is to fill out my Dr. Lori medical history & background intake
3) The third step is approval. Once your intake has been approved by Lori Gerber D.O. with any supporting documents provided upon request, you will schedule your appointment with Lori Gerber D.O. to review your symptoms and medical history to create a plan.
4) If you are certified by Lori Gerber D.O., you will receive a card electronically just after your virtual appointment. The cost per year is $250 upfront. This includes a 3-month or 6-month review or recommendation included in that cost. The card must be renewed yearly and requires a virtual health visit prior to renewal.
5) NOTE: Lori Gerber D.O. is a fully integrative medicine physician and has a virtual practice. You have the option to optimize your entire system and restore health via one of the wellness programs. Dr. Gerber can recommend supplements, bioidentical hormones, and other medications or lifestyle modifications based upon labs, history, and symptoms if desired. Please let us know if that is something that you would be interested in as well.